Are you trying to sell a house with code violations in Phoenix? Code violations can severely hamstring your chances of selling the home in a timely manner if they are not taken seriously. Fortunately for homeowners, selling a house with code violations in Arizona fast is possible you take the right steps.
Common House Code Violations
Here are some of the most common house code violations:
- Hazardous Stairway Handrails (open ended, poor grip, wrong height)
- Broken/Improperly Installed Detectors (smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors)
- Improperly Installed Windows (non-tempered glass, poor accessibility)
- Energy/Electrical Errors (mixing wires, overcrowded outlets, overstuffed boxes/switches)
- Improper Bathroom Ventilation
- Faulty Water Heaters
- Outdoor Deck Issues
- Window/Door Flashing
Costs to Repair Code Violations
If your house has any of the above code violations, here’s what you can expect to spend on repairs:
- Stairway Handrails: $600-$1000
- Smoke Detectors: $40-$250
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors: $100-$205
- Windows: $175-$700 (per window)
- Energy/Electrical Issues: $80-$910
- Bathroom Ventilation: $350-$400
- Water Heaters: $240-$575
- Outdoor Deck: $100-$500
- Window Flashing: $200-$500
- Door Flashing: $240-$400
As you can see, depending on the type of repairs you need to make, you could be spending some serious cash to get your Phoenix home up to code.
Selling A House With Code Violations Is EASY With Cash Home Buyers Phoenix!
Selling a house with code violations is easy with Cash Home Buyers Phoenix! We will purchase your home no matter what violations you may have. Plus, you won’t be responsible for any of the repair costs! We will buy the home as is and fix the violations!
And what’s more, there are NO real estate agents or lawyers to hire, and NO commissions, closing costs or fees!
In addition to buying houses in Phoenix with code violations, we also purchase: